Hi! I know Blob and Conquer is no longer maintained, but I think it's a great game! I made some fixes for annoying graphical bugs and created a pull request (https://github.com/perpendicular-dimensions/blobandconquer/pull/8), could you please take a look?
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
v1.0.2 has been released:
- Added missing .desktop file
- Update text referring to touch screen controls
- Added grenade counter stat and display, to aid with grenade combo trophy
- Games are now saved atomically, to mitigate save data loss
- Laser traps will not kill victims alive forever and block saving
- Misc. crash and cosmetic fixes and updates
Just finished this game and found it awesome! Competed it 99%, found everything but one hidden trophy. All missions are unlocked, still looking for it.
v1.0.1 has been uploaded that should fix a number of issues:
* Correctly save control configuration.
* Fixed compile error for save paths.
* Fixed save slot defaulting to 0 when loading and continuing.
* Removed saving of trophy screenshot - too buggy.
* Fixed i18n string array smashing.
Just bought the game and tested linux version. Here are some bugs I found:
1. When configuring controls with game pad (xbox 360) game saves the same button for fire and jetpack even if I set 2 different ones, had to edit the config manually.
2. Game crashes if I move the right stick.
3. Game crashes on beach front #1 when I pickup heart.
If you could file some bugs on GitHub:
When you pick up the heart, does the game show a trophy alert? It could be a problem trying to save a screenshot (you can turn this off in the options screen). I'll see what I can find out with the controller bugs. I used a single stick SNES-like controller for development.
Hello, I'm trying to buy blob wars attrition, but paypal doesn't allow the payment, please check your account.